Saturday, December 2, 2006

I hate blogs

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I hate blogs. I swore to never to get a blog. But at 1:30am on Friday nights, you tend to do crazy things. And so my sister talked me into getting a blog. How weak I am!

But alas, now I have one, so I might as well use it. I plan on using it mostly for posting pictures, cause I enjoy looking at other people's pictures. So, we'll see where this goes. Until then...

Good bye and good night!

ps. My sister's 21st birthday is in 23 days. Better get going on my Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

*kate* said...

Hey Jay, why do you hate blogs? I guess they can be very addicting and time consuming. But they also are a lot of fun..and they keep us all in contact with eachother..(those who have a blog that is)
Anyway.. have fun with the blogging